Change Address on File with your Long Term Care Insurance carrier.

One of the first things we recommend family do is to change the address on record with the long term care insurance carrier. Change it to the address of the person who is managing this process.

Make no mistake, SOMEONE has to manage it!

You don’t want any important documents still being mailed to an address where mail is checked intermittently, not at all, or by someone who may discard the notice to the trash.

Simply call the long term care insurance carrier with the policy holder present and request the address change. Or send a written notification with the policy holder’s signature and/or the Durable Power of Attorney’s signature (be sure to include a copy of the DPOA)




Contact - Mrs. LTC
Long Term Care Claims & Insurance


Question about a Claim?
Shopping for coverage?

mrs ltc long term care claim specialist help