One of the most often heard questions we get around here from astute shoppers is if there is some tax advantage to owning a long term care insurance solution. This is not a clean “yes” or “no” answer, I’m afraid. It comes down squarely in the “maybe” column…. Here is a simple decision tree to help you know if there might be a tax deduction for owning a long term care insurance policy and where to look to get more information. Please note that we are not tax professionals here — we always recommend you confirm with a competent tax advisor.
LINKS ABOUT BUYING LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
- FAQ’s for Buying Long Term Care Insurance
- Why Do I Need A Long Term Care Insurance Policy?
- Buy Young
- Hybrid vs Traditional Long Term Care Policies
- How Do I Pick A Long Term Care Insurance Carrier?
- Consequences Ahead
- It Ain’t Your Grandma’s Medicaid
- Affordable Health Care Act vs Long Term Care Insurance