A guide for successfully navigating the pitfalls encountered in getting a long term care insurance claim filed and paying successfully. This book is written as a myth (to illustrate the common pitfalls of filing long term care insurance claims) and has four Reality Acts. The Long Term Care Insurance Claim Field Guide is designed to help you through the main pitfalls faced when filing long term care insurance claims.
Well Written ~ Easy to Read ~ Easy Guide to Follow ~ A Must Read July 8, 2014
Let me start by saying that Stana Martin, PHD, is an excellent writer ~ she is concise, direct and makes an otherwise complicated subject into a well written guide ~ entertaining as well as educational and easy to follow. This book is about how to go through the claims process once you, or your family, decides it’s “time” to trigger in the long term care policy that no one ever thinks they will ever need. Thank goodness for Stana Martin’s guide to help her readers through this process.
As 70% of folks over 65 yrs old will need long term care during their lifetime, this guide will walk you through the steps of filing for a claim and getting the most from your policy. ~ Shawn Walker Davis
Purchase a Copy of Long Term Care Claim Filing from Amazon
LINKS ABOUT LONG TERM CARE CLAIMS
- Choosing Long Term Care Providers
- Change of Address for filing Long Term Care Claims
- Why Wont the Carrier Talk to Me?
- HIPAA Release Forms and Long Term Care Insurance Carriers
- Long Term Care Claims: Document Everything!
- Tips for Getting Paid on your Long Term Care Claim
- Free Worksheet for Long Term Care Claims
- Dutiful Heir(ess): Quality of Life and a link to Book about filing Long Term Care Claims
LINKS ABOUT BUYING LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
- FAQ’s for Buying Long Term Care Insurance
- Why Do I Need A Long Term Care Insurance Policy?
- Buy Young
- Hybrid vs Traditional Long Term Care Policies
- How Do I Pick A Long Term Care Insurance Carrier?
- Consequences Ahead
- It Ain’t Your Grandma’s Medicaid
- Affordable Health Care Act vs Long Term Care Insurance