Help on Long Term Care Claim
Getting help and filing a long term care claim can be a little overwhelming because there are many moving parts and the contract is 20+ pages of lawyer-ese language! We get it. So here is a nice article by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance that gives you the first three things you should focus on as you begin your long term care insurance claim journey.
- Determine when the clock starts Ticking.
- Pass the long term care Disability Test (either ADL’s or Cognitive Impairment)
- Check the long term caregiver requirements
Some Additional Links to help you with your long term care claim journey
- FAQ’s for Claims
- Document Everything
- Why Won’t the Carrier Talk to Me?
- Tips for Getting Your Long Term Care Insurance Claim Paid
- Riding the Long Term Care Claim Carousel
- Long Term Care Claim Worksheet
- Dutiful Heir(ess): Quality of Life and a link to Book about filing Long Term Care Claims
- Oh, the Alphabet Soup of It !